Thursday

AO-WA-KIYA

Next Saturday we are loading up the van and heading up to camp AO-WA-KIYA for an all day conference. The conference is open to all girls 13-18 yrs old. I want to encourage all of you girls to go. Cost is $25 and that includes lunch. E-mail me this weekend if you are planning on going. And if $ is holding you back we have 3 more sponsorships available. pastorchuck@fnwusers.com Here is a link previewing the event:http://www.girlsofgrace.com/home.asp check it out!


CREW
See you all Sunday, we will be meeting at our regular time 6-8 in the youth room.

P.C.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The conference was SO awesome PC! I loved it and learned a lot...
Thanks so much for bringing us! :D

Pastor Chuck said...

You are welcome Laura I am very glad all you girls went. My prayer has been that God would teach you girls something through the conference that you could use for the rest of your lives.

ps- your a fun person to hang out with as well. :)

P.C.