Wednesday

See You at The Pole



The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save.He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing." -Zephaniah 3:17
This was the scene this morning as school was begining at Wayland High and schools all across the nation. As stated in the verse above God must have "taken great delight" as students who claim His name continued joining in the circle as they arrived at school to pray for their fellow students, each other and thier school. What a great way to start the day!
PC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, yea it was really cool to go to my school this morning, I heard about this on the radio and thought it was really cool so my friend and I went to the flag pole and it was really cool to pray with your classmates and just thank God for our freedom and for our school, it reminded me that yea there are a lot of kids out there who believe in Him but there are also a lot who don't and this morning I prayed to God to give me strength to witness to those kids who don't know Him, and to just have God's light shine through us, and be able to live for HIM.

Britt
:)